Enter your details below and we will send you a step to step 32 page guide for giving first aid!
4 Saxton House
Get a free First Aid Guide
Claim your free guide today!
Show me →
This 12 hour course is meets the requirements of OFSTED and the EYFS.
Surrey First Aid Training is a leading provider of first aid and specialist health and safety training. We offer approved courses in every aspect of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), for a broad range of clients from large companies to small businesses, community groups, sports and leisure centres, schools, play schemes, nursery schools, crèches and parents.
We have been Health and Safety Executive approved since 2000 delivering quality training for over a decade. We are a member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and our first aid courses are endorsed by Ofqual.
All of our trainers and assessors are professionally qualified and highly experienced medical professionals.
Our training programmes are carefully designed to equip students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to administer first aid effectively and appropriately whatever the circumstances.
What we offer:
- Health and Safety Executive & Ofqual Approved Courses (HSE 77-00)
- Our own venue courses for individuals to attend in Surrey
- Bespoke In-house courses at your workplace
- Experienced medical professional trainers
- A wide selection on training courses
- Specialist bespoke training to suit your requirements